This Blog is for Mafia Wars player all around the world and especially for Mafia Wars player from Malaysia. This is a great game created by Zynga and for FaceBook game!!! I create this blog because those that already play this game and already know how they encounter difficulties if they got no advice or help from others that at higher level......some have to go through hard time and for those that just begin playing get even worst. This blog will help them go through all this and with all the posting from player low to higher level, we can share and learn how to play a better Mafia Wars game and be a stronger Mafia family!!!! Cheers!!!!!

This site is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! I do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Get More Property Parts Without Spam or Reward Points


Get More Property Parts Without Spam or Reward Points

Thanks to Atillia, we now have a third and better way to get those annoying upgrade parts for our Sports Bars. Follow the steps below to upgrade your property to Level 10 the fast way.

1.  Open 3 windows in Mafia Wars.
2.  Go to your Sports Bar Module and click on "View Parts" in each window.
3. Now go to one of each "Ask For More" buttons in each window.
4. Click on one "Ask For More Parts" in each window to get your requests. DON'T publish them.

Window #1
Window #2
Window #3
5. Steps 5-8 need to be done for each requests opened in each window.  Right click over the blue "Your Name needs more Property Part to build a Sports Bar" link and select "
6.  Go to http://tinyurl.com/ and paste the links from above into the tiny url generating box then click on "Make TinyURL!".
7. Copy your shortened link.
8. Paste it into your status update and post.
9. Sit back an wait for your mafia members to send you all the parts you need. They may get errors but you still get the parts. I was on Level 6 and needed a total of 9 parts when I first posted my 3 links.
Within minutes, I was ready to updgrade.
To my surprise, I got enough parts to get to Level 10. The more your mafia members click, the more parts you will get.
I built my crappy ruby Level Sports Fanatic and can do so every 8 hours. I don't really care if they roll me back. The item sucks and I get the same amount of Attack Points on Level 7 as I do on Level 10. 
Crafting items from your Sports Bar does not count towards Family Progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment